As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities and beyond, Data Recycling NE would like to take a moment to share the changes we are making to support our customers and our team members. We are monitoring and following official health guidelines to ensure that the highest standards for health, safety and sanitation are continually met and exceeded on the road and at our facilities.
Our pick-up and recycling production operations are currently open and operating on schedule, and our office remains open to schedule your pick-up, as usual, at this time.
- All collection events through April are postponed until a later date. Call us if you would like to schedule a collection for a later date.
- We will continue to provide scheduled pick-ups for all local requests, school, business, as needed, as usual.
- If you need to schedule a recycling pick up, please call ahead and make arrangements. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Our hours of operation for recycling drop-offs are slightly shortened; 8am – 2pm.
- As the situation evolves, we will reassess, if needed.
The well-being and safety of our staff and communities is a top priority. As members of the larger global community, we’re committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of illness, and keep supporting our customers with the level of service they expect. That said, please keep us informed of special requests or needs that arise, as you are able, and as you call for service. Please know we will respond accordingly. In this challenging and uncertain time, we are doing our part to help. Thank you, as always, for your continued support.
Or call us: 508-822-2054
To Drop Off items for Recycling:13 Ridge Hill Rd., Unit #8, Assonet MA 02702
Hours: 8a – 2p